What A Coyboy! II


Earps and Friends

 Seven months later, and I at least finished the sets!  I have had had the balance of the Earp and Cowboy sets from Gunfighter's Ball sitting on the painting table for quite some time.  I decided to do some experiments with shading black models that led me to complete the Earps themselves. 


Wyatt and Doc

Ready for the OK Corral.

The Cowboys

I did the same for Johnny Ringo, so it left only a couple of models left to be finished.  One of those was Ike Clanton as seen in "Tombstone" which ranks as one of those nice models that isn't very game friendly.  Not much use for a Cowboy model with guns!  

Johnny and some friends.

That said, it is nice to get this small project finished and off to the side.  Hopefully I can cajole my son into trying out "What A Cowboy" when he comes home for a visit.  Thanks for looking




Comments