Work continues on my 28mm WWII upgrade, with the lion's share of my British Airborne platoon done. These are a mixture of Artizan and Warlord (mostly Artizan). I primarily focused on getting the jackets looking right. This iteration used:
- Base: AP Desert Yellow
- Green: GW Angel Green
- Brown: VJ Red Leather
- Wash: GW Contrast Aggros Earth
I tried to make the patches look a little more realistic by starting with sleeves, moving to pockets, lapels, etc. This meant I didn't have any unnatural overlaps where the real coat would have different pieces of fabric joined.
|Command group (PL, PSG, Medic)|
I started with the helmeted models, so there are only the beret-clad models left for the core force: