TYW -Tercios complete


Another Tercio crosses the finish line.  This time I opted to add some skirmishers to the front line based on Peter's suggestion.  It does add some variation to the stand looks good at a distance. 




The stand compares well to the other unit I did with 20 pikemen at the ready, and demonstrates good mass.
This brings the Imperial side up to 11 total infantry blocks, which should be suitable for most of the scenarios I have been looking at.  This leaves only the command stands to bring this project to full readiness.  This of course means that I really need to find the right rule set to put them on the table.  Decisions, decisions. 
 

Comments

  1. Looks good and the footprint looks like it just about fits into one hex. Have you considered a hex-based set of rules?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hex Size was part of the consideration. I have tried Impetus and C&C type rules in the past, so I am definitely open to it.

      Delete
  2. Lovely addition to your collection, super looking Tercio.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment