10mm Austrian Thunder


Some more progression on the 10mm SYW project from January.  These are all Old Glory minis using the Austrian Gunners and Light Guns packs.  Just as with the Prussians, I am opting to mount two guns to a base rather than just one.  Combined with the triple rank regiments, I think it really helps distinguish the scale in a meaningful way.

Old Glory does not sell Limbers that I can see, and Pendraken sells them as part of a pack with their cannons.  That means it may take some time before all the supporting structure is complete.  I have ordered some Howitzers for both sides from Pendraken, so we will see how they rank up as well. 

Comments

  1. Another great looking minis. I always admire painting such a small scale - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir. I think the scale works very well for using a multitude of figures for each unit.

      Delete
  2. I think these 10's look great, Jake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment