6mm Fantasy command stands


I am engaged in some late summer cleaning to prepare for the start of school in a few weeks, and am allowing my efforts to extend to the painting table.  I am setting a goal to pluck some unfinished projects off the painting shelf and get them knocked out.

With that, I finally finished these Microworld Games wizards and Elf command groups for the Command and Colors: Fantasy project I started with Mason back in 2013 (!?).  It at least feels good to have them based up and off the shelf..  If only a few years late.  (I don't think Mason and I have played since 2014...)


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It always feel good to clear the slate from time to time.

      Delete
  2. With these fine command stands done, perhaps it is time the 6 mm Fantasy armies returned to the tabletop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much interest in them of late. Much like the Renaissance project I am awaiting CC: Medieval to generate some new interest.

      Delete

Post a Comment