The 10mm project marches on. Three more Union regiments join the fray. I did these using a mix of six different GHQ USA Infantry Packs. I decided to keep the Kepi and Slouch hat figs distinct to help with unit ID. I have read much debate on the proper distribution of headgear for either the Eastern or Western theaters, and I have decided not to participate. I plan on mixing my Confederate units as another means of creating visual differences between the two forces.
I am improving on my impressionist approach to the hand painted flags. The regimental flags look almost passable.
This completes all of the regular infantry I have collected so far, so it is time to tackle the Zouaves I suppose..