Another regiment complete, this time the Fusilier-Chasseurs of the Middle Guard. I tried something different with the basing this time, keeping most of the sprues together to make gluing easier. The result is far too open for my tastes and will probably need to be rebased in the future. I really don't like basing with Adler figs as I find I need to use CyA glue to keep the individual figures from tipping over rather than the Elmer's I use for the Baccus strips.
Next up, I am tackling the Old Guard. I am hoping to get those regiments done tomorrow, then on to the artillery stands, and ending with the Cavalry. After that, I need to finally finish my Austrian landswehr and Italian elites!