Over time they had fallen into disrepair, however.
Following my efforts to complete the Reconquista Spanish I deemed it necessary to continue to ride the 28mm wave while I could. I re-based the figures and completed/touched up the paint schemes
For the Standard bearer, I decided to take a different direction and included some round shields instead of a cloth banner. Finally I opted to add some lance pennants to make the unit look more finished.
The shields are still unadorned, but rather than doing transfers I ordered some Panzerni Shields from "The Assault Group" along with some of their Polish Hussar wing banners. I have three more figures to finish for this unit, so I am aiming for a more historical look overall.