Red Air part II



I have no idea who made these figs.  I tried doing an airbrushed camouflage pattern on each with some mixed results.  I have the solid rotors for the Havoc's but nothing for the Kamov's.  It might be interested to do the layered plastic discs to reflect the dual rotors.  I am definitely going to need to add some additional decals and/or writing.



I also finished these GHQ BO-105s for my West German contingent.  I really like GHQ's updated Brass rotors, but they are very unforgiving of handling. These too will need some decals.


Comments

  1. They look good from where I am sitting.

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment