One last post for 2018




One last post to cross the finish line for 2018.  The grainy photos are the other two Eureka minis Soviet Tank crew.  This time with a flamethrower(?) and another with a AK74.  


I opted to do these in the more traditional black coveralls instead of the tan for the first three.  These guys will serve to act as the survivors from a different vehicle.  Perhaps a T64 if I get around to picking one up.

Next up for this project will hopefully be a BMP.  That should be enough for the Soviet side.  What I really need to find are some appropriate  28mm US infantry for the late 80s...

Happy New Year everyone.



Comments

  1. Very cool and interesting figures, Jake - right at the wire too! Love the look - sort of scifi-ish and post-apocalyptic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the goal. I have a small project built around "Armageddon 84" with old school soldiers in MOPP gear.

      Delete
  2. Wow, beautiful and atmospheric figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. I put some updated photos up to show some more of the detail. My digital camera does not respond well to white it seems.

      Delete
  3. These are really interesting figures. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few quirky projects I keep around for when I need some novelty at the painting desk.

      Delete
  4. Post apocalyptic indeed! Hopefully any celebrations last night didn't leave you post-anything today! :-)
    Happy New Year, Jake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No such luck. I find as the years progress that I will get drowsy before I hit the point of regretful.

      Delete

Post a Comment