TYW - Light Guns

 



Another incremental increase in the Thirty Years War project.  This time some light guns and crew from Peter Pig miniatures.  I went two guns per base on these as I plan to reorganize my larger 'Epic Scale' 3 gun batteries to 2 stands each.  This should look less out of place with the new 3" bases for the supporting units and 3.5" bases for the Infantry Regiments.  


I am still chunking along with the rebasing process, with most of the cavalry now complete.  The Infantry will take the longest as I have to carefully cut up the various strips and then re-paint the edges.  I am also taking the opportunity to expand the unit depths and add some skirmishers to spruce them up.  My goal is to have the conversion done by the late spring/early summer to allow for playing Breitenfeld.

Thanks for looking

Comments

  1. Nicely done on the guns and look forward to seeing the new bases for the collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, how about a photo of your new infantry basing with skirmishes?

      Delete
    2. Getting there. I have plenty of 3" bases, but am waiting on the regimental ones right now.

      Delete

Post a Comment