Continuing the trickle of mounted samurai


These two models have been lingering about the edge of the painting desk for a little too long.  I decided to bite the bullet and finally finish them as I have now depleted my supply of Samurai cavalry.  (With the exception of some named generals)

I went with the same mix of more subdued colors and the Perry 3D sashimono set. 


I still have a large number of Korean cavalry models to finish, but with the completion of these models and the Ashigaru I am starting to see the bottom of the box for this project.

Comments

  1. This pair of mounted Samurai are so colorful. They will look terrific on the table. How many more are needed for one or two units?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got 20 done currently, so it is really more about painting interesting cavalry models from here on out. (unless I find a new game system that requires more...)

      Delete
  2. Lovely work on a difficult job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are definitely more time consuming than other cavalry figures.

      Delete

Post a Comment