The Prussian Side as well, I suppose


Following up with the rest of my Prussian Grenadiers.  In this case, the meager collection of Pendraken 10mm Grenadiers I have from my first units.  In this case I based them in two ranks to go along with their parent formations.  I also had to make some uniform changes (mostly new colors for vests and pants) to ensure they matched their parent battalions.


That brings all the existing models up to speed.  Now to get to basing all of the new units I have completed this month.  December promises to be a bumper crop for Prussians.

Comments

  1. Jake, you continue hammering out units for this project. Th project just be huge by how. I like your grenadiers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It had certainly been growing. My goal is to get five more regiments each of Cavalry and Infantry by years end.

      Delete
  2. Very nicely done, impressive Prussians!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2018 was The Year of the Tricorne at your place!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year has probably been one of the most focused I have managed in quite some time. Rarely do I manage to stick to one era/scale for so long.

      Delete
  4. Impressive array of Prussians, Jake!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment