Slow to update, but painting continues apace!
First up is another unit of Austrian Dragoons, this time the Kolowrat-Krakowski Dragoons. I am slowly building up my Austrian Cavalry contingent which unfortunately means I am a long way from having a field-ready force. The Austrians appear to have fielded approximately every Curassier and Hussar in existence in most of their battles. These are more old glory figures, but this time finished with Windsor and Newton Professional Matt Varnish graciously provided by Jon. It is the single best matt spray I have used as it kills every last but of sheen on the models. I am now converted, and plan to hit some of my old collection with the stuff as well.
I also took the opportunity to fix IR# 43 Platz. The unit's light orange facings came out far too yellow, so I opted to upgrade them with a more distinct orange shade.
On the 18mm front, the last Zorndorf update will have to wait as I have delivered the force to Jon's to allow him to set up the table for our refight at the end of the month.