Another unique unit that attracted me to this time period are these twin sword cavalry figures from Perry Miniatures. I have been working on these off and on for about six months, as they always seem to have 'one more thing' to paint to be complete. I tried to go for a variety of colors, and the end result looks fairly interesting.
That said, I found these as tasking as Samurai Cavalry to paint, and I still don't think I did the sculpts justice.
This brings me past the half-way point on the Korean cavalry figure pile. I still have on more unit each of horse archers and flail-armed cavalry to call it done.
I am nearly complete with the Korean side of this project. So far I have 22 units complete, with only the balance of the heavy infantry to go. Hopefully, 2018 will be the year I empty out the drawer.