TYW Project - Cuirassiers scale comparisons take 2

From Left to Right: Peter Pig, Essex and Warlord Epic

Following up from the last post here are some size comparisons for three different Cuirassier options for Epic Pike & Shotte.  I have a large bag of leftover Essex Early Renaissance Pistoleers and Demilancers (enough for about 4x regiments) from the late 90s.  These are very pliable (lead?) two-piece castings, and serve the role quite well as I build up my forces.  
Warlord Regiment (w/ Peter Pig CMD) with two Essex regiments trailing

The Peter Pig models are definitely the nicest of three, though the supplies from the the US Supplier are very limited.  I ended up placing an relatively large order to the UK website.  This included some individual musketeers to spruce up the Pike regiments, a couple units of militia to aid in defenestration efforts, and some frame guns with crew.  More to follow I am sure.. 
Peter Pig Regiment

Comments

  1. They are noat a bd match sizewise, though I personally would keep the Essex figures in their own units

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the plan. I have about 3 regiments worth in total and they will all go to the Imperial side

      Delete

Post a Comment