Chipping away at the pile!


Another pack of Korean swordsmen enter the completed roster!  This brings the total up to 12, which is more than enough for the planned collection.  (I still have another 12 in pile, so they will have to be addressed at some point as well.)  

I used the same save variation of colors with these as with the other half to make them stand out on the table.  The leader miniature is one of the normal Perry command figures with a shield attached.  All of these leaders come with a bow and quiver, so I opted to use one of these figs with this unit and then convert the now shieldless mini to be the leader of the handgunner unit.  


All told, they turned out to be a fairly colorful group which will make them stand out amongst the archers and spearmen of collection.  I am down to about 60 models left for this project, so I may see it completed this year after all.

Comments

  1. Popping colors, Jake! This is becoming a very colorful collection. Casting Room Miniatures is having a 20% discount through May if that entices you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about trying some Han Chariots....

      Delete
  2. As always, I enjoy your Koreans, which are so different from anything else I know of. Hopefully We won't be having a (modern) second Korean war soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt it. The South Korean presidential election is done, and the ROK Army/US Army are done with the annual spring exercises. Things will probably cool down until the next set in August. It seems to go that way every year.

      Delete

Post a Comment