First of all, W00T! I actually won something. Now I just need to wait for Baccus to release the new figs. Given the size of my expanding Austrian Force, France needs to grow its army or be crushed under the weight of teeny-tiny metal boots. Thanks Ian, this made my Monday!
The updates just keep coming. Call it bulimic blogging I guess. These are the last of the March figures that I finished but needed to base. For the French I have done up some Square markers to match their Austrian counter-parts. I am trying to clear all of the old castings in anticipation of Baccus' promised revamped line. I have sizable portion of Adler figures set aside to do the Imperial Guard, but their fate seems contingent on what the Baccus figures will look like. (Many could end up part of the Italian Army as that entire group is Adler so far.)
Speaking of Italians:
Three more regiments on 30x60 bases. I wanted to see how they would look and the answer is "Quite cramped, Thank You." Again, I like the quality of the sculpts, but I find mounting the individual figures very 'fiddly' This increases my apprehension levels while painting and is exactly opposite what I am going for in a hobby....